Join RegRadar's Strategic Regulatory Screening platform and strengthen your business resilience todayWith an ever-expending regulatory sources and publications, you’ll never wonder whether you missed an important regulatory change impacting your business strategy. Book a Demo
Browse industry-relevant publications using our advanced cognitive analytics.
Add users, assign tasks, manage workflows, and monitor team activity.
Keep track of global regulatory activities and easily monitor your workflows.
Receive reports and alert about any topic and theme straight to your email.
Leverage big data analytics anticipate regulatory trends and emerging topics.
Stay ahead in your business strategy with predictive analytics.
Strategic Regulatory Screening Platform
Why choose RegRadar
RegRadar is an AI-driven, ever-expanding online regulatory platform that collects and analyses regulatory sources, allowing its users to keep track of relevant information by creating personalized views and alerts, follow the latest trends, and collaborate with professionals worldwide.
RegRadar is known for its holistic approach to regulatory monitoring which consists of advanced technology, value-added services, and its community of institutions, as well as professional partners. With RegRadar, clients get more than the information they need--they get the tools and the network necessary to respond to it.
Our user base consist of
- Private and Public Corporates
- Regulatory Authorities
- Rating Agencies
- Research Institutions
- Policy Makers
- Software Providers
- Advisory Firms
- Law Firms
Use RegRadar to:
- Define a systematic process to monitor strategic regulatory impact
- Develop strategic scenarios for emerging topics
- Receive early signals from other jurisdictions
- Monitor competitive posture
- Identify deregulation and entry barrier changes events
- Monitor regulatory mega trends and responses
- Discover new market
- Create corporate/HQ independent regulatory view
- Respond to market events and shocks
- Integrate it into organizational processes